Wednesday, March 21, 2007

TIME OUT!..... TAWA MUNA....

LITTLE JOHNNY AT HIS BEST


Teacher: "Why are you late?"
Lil John: "Because of the sign."
Teacher: "What sign?"
Lil John: "The one that says "School Ahead, Go Slow.""


*****

Teacher: "Why are you doing your math sums on the floor?"
Lil John: "Because you told me to do it without using tables."


*****


Teacher: "What is the chemical formula for water?"
Lil John: "HIJKLMO!"
Teacher: "What are you talking about?"
Lil John: "Yesterday you said it was H to O!"


*****


Teacher: "George, go to the map and find North America."
George:: "Here it is!"
Teacher: "Good! .....Now Johnny, who discovered America?"
Lil John: "George!"



*****


Teacher: "Johnny, name one important thing we have today
that we didn't have ten years ago."
Lil John: "Me!"


*****


Teacher: "Johnny, give me a sentence starting with "I".
Lil John: "I ....is ......."
Teacher: "No, Johnny, always say: " I AM....""
Lil John: "All right. I am the ninth letter of the Alphabet."



*****

Teacher: "Can anybody give me an example of COINCIDENCE?"
Lil John: "Sir, my mother and my father got married on the same time,
the same date, the same place!"


*****


Teacher: "Not only did George Washington chopped down his Father's Cherry Tree,
he also admitted doing it. Now, do you know why his Father didn't punish him?"
Lil John: "Because George still had the axe in his hand."


*****


Teacher: "Johnny, your composition on "My Dog" was exactly the same as your brother's.
Did you copy his?"
Lil John: "No, Teacher. It's the same dog!"



*****


Lil John: "Dad, can you write in the dark?
Father:: "I think so. What do you want me to write?
Lil John: "Your name on this report card."



*****



Wala lang.....
am bored!







No comments: