Saturday, April 14, 2007

LIFE

ONE DAY

a woman's husband died.
And on that clear, cold morning, in the warmth of their bedroom,
the wife was strruck with the pain on learning that sometimes,
there isn't anymore....

No more hugs, no more special moments to celebrate,
no more phone calls, just to chat....
no more "just one minute!"

Sometimes, what we care about the most
gets all used up and goes away,
never to return before we can say "Goodbye"
or say..."I Love You".....

So while we have it,
it's best we Love It,
Care for It,
Fix It when it's broken,
and
Heal It when It's sick.....


THIS
is true for marriage
and old cars,
and children with bad report cards
and dogs with bad hips
and aging parents and grandparents.

WE KEEP THEM
because they are worth it.

Some THINGS we keep.....
like an old friend who has moved away
or a classmate we grew up with.
There are just some things that make us happy,
no matter what.

LIFE
is important...
lik people we know who are special.
And so....we keep them close!


SOMETIMES,
we need to say what we feel.

Suppose one morning you never wake up....
do all your Love Ones, Friends included
KNOW you LOVE them?

I was thinking.....
I could die today....or tomorrow, or next week!
And I wondered if I had any wounds needing to be healed....
friendships that needed rekindling
or three words needing to be said.

LET
every one of your LoveOnes/Friends know
You LOVE them.
Even if you think that they don't love you back....
you would be amazed
at what those three little words and a smile can do.

AND
just in case, God calls me HOME...

I wanna say:

I LOVE YOU, guys!!

****

LIVE TODAY TO THE FULLEST.
TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED!




2 comments:

mschumey07 said...

As long as my eyes are good enough to read, I will not let a day pass without reading your posts. Ok Ba?

Hannah said...

TenkYu, Bro!

Just don't strain yourself, now.....

Kailangan ka pa ng Bayan!

Cheers!